You can check the visa status online in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah by visiting the federal authority for identity and citizenship website:
smartservices.ica.gov.ae (The eChannel for residency and citizenship).
After visiting the federal authority for identity and citizenship, you must follow the following steps:
- Search by file number or document/passport information.
- If querying by file number, fill in the following fields:
- Choose whether to ask for an entry permit or a residence permit.
- Move to file type box.
- Choose from three search options:
- UID number, file number, or ID number.
- Then enter the ID number, date of birth.
- In case of enquiry through passport, you need to fill in the following fields:
- Choose whether to check for an entry permit or a residence permit.
- Enter the passport number or document.
- Expiration date of the travel document, then nationality.
- As for the residence visa in Dubai, you can check visa status online (electronically) through:
- Download the application of the General Directorate of residency and Foreigners Affairs website; through it you can inquire about everything related to the visa as well as many other services.
- Amer website – General Directorate of residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai: amer.gdrfad.gov.ae
- After entering the website of the General Directorate of residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai, you must follow the following steps:
- Access the transaction query page.
- Choose the required service whether it is to check visa status, residency, electronic form request, and other services.
- Enter the file number Enter the required visa number.
- Enter the first name in English.
- Choose the nationality, and enter the date of birth.