How to check travel ban in UAE
Travel ban to UAE:
The ban on travel to the UAE is due to a number of reasons, such as the commission of criminal offences, the claim of civil rights, or the danger to public security, and those banned from entering or leaving the UAE are included in what is known as the “Black List” and the General Directorate of the federal criminal police at the Ministry of interior is responsible for its preparation and organization.”
Banned from entering the UAE:
- Perpetrators of crimes sentenced to deportation from the country.
- persons who have been deported in accordance under administrative orders issued by the minister of the interior in implementation of the provisions of Article 23 of Law No. 6 of 1973 on Entry and Residence of Foreigners .
- Persons whose activities are reported by International Criminal Cooperation Department
- Persons who were proved to be suffering from AIDS disease or other diseases determined by the Ministry of Health and Prevention to be dangerous to public health.
- persons who are deported from the GCC countries for criminal reasons.
Banned from leaving the UAE:
- Any person against whom an order has been issued by the public prosecutor or his representative in the state in a case being investigated.
- Any person against whom a written order has been issued by the competent court in a case being considered.
- Any person liable for paying government funds, and in this case, the prohibition order must be issued by the minister or his delegate.
How to check travel ban in UAE:
Inquiring about the travel ban to the UAE is a must if you start planning your travel and you have judicial rulings that may cause you to be stopped at international airports, so it is important to emphasize the need to seek a specialist lawyer or go to the nearest office of the General Directorate of residency and Foreigners Affairs, or the police in your area before traveling.
How to check travel ban in Dubai:
Dubai Police website:
It is possible to inquire and verify cases of travel bans in the Emirates, or check the criminal status of financial issues electronically through the Dubai Police website, which is a free service provided to all citizens or residents in the Emirates, through which they can inquire about the travel ban and the criminal status of their financial cases throughout the 24 hours.
Dubai Police app:
You can also inquire about travel bans by downloading the Dubai Police app through Google Play or iTunes.
You only need to enter your Emirates ID number.
You can also call Dubai police on 901
How to check travel ban in Abu Dhabi:
You can also inquire about travel bans or check any judicial rulings issued against you at the public prosecution by visiting the website of the Judicial Department in Abu Dhabi, which through this website has provided the “Estafsar” online service to inquire about such cases; what you only need is to enter your unified number.